[IFETS-DISCUSSION:329] Few list etiquettes

Subject: [IFETS-DISCUSSION:329] Few list etiquettes
From: Kinshuk (Kinshuk@massey.ac.nz)
Date: Wed 13 Sep 2000 - 02:03:18 MEST

From: "Kinshuk" <Kinshuk@massey.ac.nz>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:03:18 +1200

Dear colleagues

I would like to welcome the new IFETS members.

It seems a good time to remind some points we should consider while sending
mails to the list:

- whenever using an acronym for the first time in a message, please provide
its meaning in full;
- please proofread the messages before sending them to the list;
- please send the messages in plain text - no HTML, no attachments, and not
even vcards, our digest does not handle them correctly;
- please use meaningful subject headings, rather than no subject at all;
- for the "digest" participants, please give the sender's original subject heading
(or another meaningful one) rather than a laconic meaningless "Re: IFETS-DISCUSS
Digest 9" which is the subject of whole digest;
- please be careful while replying to a digest message - do not copy whole digest
in your message

Thank you in advance for your co-operation.

Regards.

IFETS Co-ordinator