[IFETS-DISCUSSION:3698] pre/post-course survey for assessing the development of collaborative cyber learning communities

Subject: [IFETS-DISCUSSION:3698] pre/post-course survey for assessing the development of collaborative cyber learning communities
From: Botelho, Rick (Rick_Botelho@URMC.Rochester.edu)
Date: Mon 05 Aug 2002 - 00:02:15 MEST

From: "Botelho, Rick" <Rick_Botelho@URMC.Rochester.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 10:02:15 +1200

Dear All,
I have developed an online course called "Motivate Healthy Habits:Change
Yourself before Helping Others" for students, health care professionals and
the general public. I did my first pilot study and was amazed by the level
of reflection, self-disclosure (optional) and mutual support.
Has anyone developed a brief pre/post survey to assess the development of
collaborative cyber learning communities that captures different dimensions?

Rick Botelho
List address to send message to everyone:
ifets-discussion@catfish.valdosta.edu
Details of current discussion: http://ifets.ieee.org/discussions/discuss.html